Please mark your 2022 calendar now for Saturday, June 11, 2022 for the AHS Garden Tour.*
Saturday, June 11, 2022, will be the 27th Annual AHS Garden Tour from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine). We will have a number of beautiful gardens lined up for your touring pleasure in the metro Atlanta area. The tour will feature the genus Hydrangea in several different types of settings in gardens both large and small.
- The tickets for the tour are $35 for a single membership (1 tour ticket) and $50 for a couple/family membership (2 tour tickets) which includes a one-year membership in the society.
- Membership/Tour Tickets can be purchased online via PayPal. Please go to our JOIN page for more information.
- Online ticket sales through May 31 will receive an email with a link on June 1 to download and print your ticket.
- Online ticket purchases June 1 – June 8 will receive an individual email with the ticket link from membership@american hydraneasociety.org.
- Tickets will not be sold on the day of the tour.
- Please bring your printed ticket with you as you tour the gardens.
- If you do not receive your tickets via email, please email Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible. *Current Georgia COVID-19 precautions will be required.
If you joined as an Individual, you will receive 1 Hydrangea Garden Tour Ticket.
If you joined as a Household, you will receive 2 Hydrangea Garden Tour Tickets.
Membership has its perks. We have three Membership Lecture Meetings a year: February, April and October. We have three newsletters a year, which include detailed recaps of the lectures, with lots of pictures. It is $35 for a single membership and $50 for a couple/family membership (membership includes your tour ticket(s)!)
Please check with Membership Chair, Melinda Mischik, to find out if you need to renew your membership. Send an email to: email@example.com
To view photos from past American Hydrangea Society Garden Tours click here: View Photos
To see videos of our past tours visit our YouTube channel: Videos